The aim of the workshop is to provide an overview over recent advances in PDEs, specializing
on contributions of women. The speakers, spanning various career stages, may serve as role models.
The program will include opportunities for contacts between PhD studients and the speakers.
The workshop is organized in the frame of the doctoral school Dissipation and Dispersion in nonlinear PDEs,
funded by the Austrian Science Fund (FWF) under grant W1245.
In addition, we acknowledge the support of the Vienna Center for Partial Differential Equations.
Date: November 28-30, 2016
Location: Sky Lounge, Oskar-Morgenstern-Platz 1, University of Vienna
Organizers: Ansgar Jüngel (TU Vienna), Christian Schmeiser (Univ. Vienna)
Schedule: can be foundhere
There is no registration fee. Please register by email to Stefan Schuchnigg.
Contributions to the poster session on Nov 28 are welcome. Please announce your contribution by email to Stefan Schuchnigg.
- Irene Fonseca (Carnegie Mellon Univ.)
- Barbara Niethammer (Univ. Bonn)
- Ilaria Perugia (Univ.Wien)
- Marie-Therese Wolfram (Univ. Warwick)
- Sabine Hittmeir (Univ. Wien)
- Birgit Schörkhuber (Univ. Wien)
- Mechthild Thalhammer (Univ. Innsbruck)
- Anne Nouri (Univ. Aix-Marseille)
- Maria Giovanna Mora (Univ. Pavia)
- Angela Stevens (Univ. Münster)
- Ariane Trescases (Univ. Cambridge)
- Helen Byrne (Univ. Oxford)
- Marie Doumic-Jauffret (INRIA)
- Carola-Bibiane Schönlieb (Univ. Cambridge)